So, you have decided you want to brand your newly created product or vehicle. Great! We are here to help you. We can take your concept idea and put it into action. One of the questions that we will have in designing this is: what elements will the decal or graphic be in?
Or in other words, do we need to protect the print?
Here are a few questions that help make this easier for you to make an educated decision:
- Will this decal/graphic be around harsh chemicals?
- Will this decal/graphic be outdoors in the sun and weather?
- Do you want the decal/graphic to last several years?
If your answer to any of these questions is yes, then you will want to add a laminate to your decal/graphic.
We offer several different types of laminates for you to choose from.
If your decal will be around harsh chemicals or in the sun, we offer a gloss or matte UV stable polyester laminate. This will stop the chemicals from eating at the face of the decal.
If your graphic will be in the sun and weather, we have a UV stable gloss, matte, or luster vinyl laminate for protection. We carry three different finishes so that you will have a wider choice of how your finished graphic looks.
We also have a few specialty type laminates that might be of use in specific applications. They are as follows:
- 10 Year UV Stable Gloss Laminate
- 10 Year UV Stable / Anti-Graffiti Gloss Laminate
- Dry Erase Laminate (Indoors Only)
- Textured Laminates (Heavy and Light Textures)
- Floor Graphic Laminate
- Sidewalk Graphic Laminate
Lamination is an important part of the finishing process and can protect your investment for years to come.
Please contact us if you have any questions or would like to see a sample of any of the laminates. We would love to assist you with your graphic needs.